LicenseMonitor™ is a software license tracking tool providing current and historical license utilization reporting capabilities. Software license availability and usage statistics gathered from FLEXlm, RLM , LUM , and other license managers is monitored in real-time, making it a powerful software license management tool for any CAD/IT manager.
Click the tabs below to learn more about each functional aspect of LicenseMonitor™.
High-level features include:
- Table-based statistical reports, plots, heatmaps, pie charts, and more
- Web-based interface, integrated web server
- Computer monitoring (hardware, load, and process information)
- Process monitoring and license "wrapping" capabilities for monitoring unlicensed tools
- License management features for working with license files and controlling servers
- Open database for custom SQL queries, PostgreSQL database bundled
- Report on features, checkouts, denials, and more
- View reports in table or graphical format, or export to CSV
- Innovative product view removes the need to remember which features are part of which product
LicenseMonitor™ provides all of your license tracking, reporting, and management needs out of the box, with no additional software required.